- Are Neighbors Benefiting from Wine Tourism Development? Perceptions from the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina by Mirza Farzana Halim, Shuangyu Xu, Jing Li, and Carla Barbieri (2016).
- How Beneficial is Agritourism? North Carolina Farmers and Residents Respond by Xu, Barbieri, Rich, Seekamp, & Morais; North Carolina State University (2014).
- Agritourism in North Carolina: Comparison of 2005 and 2012 Survey Results by Shuangyu Xu & Samantha Rozier Rich, NCSU PRTM (2012).
- Agritourism in North Carolina: Summary of Pilot Study Results by Shuangyu Xu & Samantha Rozier Rich; NCSU PRTM (2012).
- Agritourism, Farm Visits, Agro-Tourism Oh My! Do Farmers, Residents, and Extension Faculty Speak the Same Language? by Samantha Rozier Rich, Shuangyu Xu, Carla Barbieri, & Claudia Gill Arroyo (2012).
- Using Social Media to Market Agritourism by Susan Colucci, Samantha Rozier Rich, Stacy Tomas, Jenny Carleo, Stephen Komar, & Brian Schilling; NCSU & Rutgers CES (2012).
- Agritourism Opportunities for Farm Diversification by Susan Colucci, Samantha Rozier Rich, Stacy Tomas, Jenny Carleo, Stephen Komar, and Brian Schilling; NCSU & Rutgers CES (2011).
- A How-To Guide for Successful Agritourism Enterprises by Kent Wolfe,
Center for Agribusiness and Economic Development & Gary Bullen, NCSU CES
- Agritourism, Your Way
- Community Service
- Considering an Agritourism Enterprise?
- Customer Service
- Marketing Your Agritourism Enterprise
- Promoting Your Agritourism Business
- Qualifying and Quantifying Your Personal Agritourism Potential
- Regulations That May Affect Your Agritourism Enterprise
- Risk Assessment and Management
Nature-Based Recreation and Tourism
- Race, Ethnicity, Urban Populations, and Wildlife-Dependent Recreation: A Review and Synthesis of the Literature by Eric Thompson and Myron Floyd (2015).
Other Tourism Extension Publications
- Central Park, NC Cycling Tourism Market Segmentation Report and Central Park, NC Cycling Tourism SWOT Report by Chantell LaPan, Duarte Morais, and Carla Barbieri (2015).
- Enhancing Rural Tourism Networks by Jennifer Iyengar and Erin Seekamp (2014).
- What to Expect from Tourism Extension in the Coming Years. White Paper by Jennifer Iyengar, Erin Seekamp, Carla Barbieri, and Duarte Morais (2014).
Was the information on this page helpful?
Care to tell us why? Send Explanation