Find this page at:
- Are Neighbors Benefiting from Wine Tourism Development? Perceptions from the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina by Mirza Farzana Halim, Shuangyu Xu, Jing Li, and Carla Barbieri (2016).
- How Beneficial is Agritourism? North Carolina Farmers and Residents Respond by Xu, Barbieri, Rich, Seekamp, & Morais; North Carolina State University (2014).
- Agritourism in North Carolina: Comparison of 2005 and 2012 Survey Results by Shuangyu Xu & Samantha Rozier Rich, NCSU PRTM (2012).
- Agritourism in North Carolina: Summary of Pilot Study Results by Shuangyu Xu & Samantha Rozier Rich; NCSU PRTM (2012).
- Agritourism, Farm Visits, Agro-Tourism Oh My! Do Farmers, Residents, and Extension Faculty Speak the Same Language? by Samantha Rozier Rich, Shuangyu Xu, Carla Barbieri, & Claudia Gill Arroyo (2012).
- Using Social Media to Market Agritourism by Susan Colucci, Samantha Rozier Rich, Stacy Tomas, Jenny Carleo, Stephen Komar, & Brian Schilling; NCSU & Rutgers CES (2012).
- Agritourism Opportunities for Farm Diversification by Susan Colucci, Samantha Rozier Rich, Stacy Tomas, Jenny Carleo, Stephen Komar, and Brian Schilling; NCSU & Rutgers CES (2011).
- A How-To Guide for Successful Agritourism Enterprises by Kent Wolfe,
Center for Agribusiness and Economic Development & Gary Bullen, NCSU CES
- Agritourism, Your Way
- Community Service
- Considering an Agritourism Enterprise?
- Customer Service
- Marketing Your Agritourism Enterprise
- Promoting Your Agritourism Business
- Qualifying and Quantifying Your Personal Agritourism Potential
- Regulations That May Affect Your Agritourism Enterprise
- Risk Assessment and Management
Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Assessing Historical Significance and Use Potential of Buildings within Historic Districts: An Overview of a Measurement Framework Developed for Climate Adaptation Planning by Sandra Fatorić and Erin Seekamp (2017).
Nature-Based Recreation and Tourism
- Race, Ethnicity, Urban Populations, and Wildlife-Dependent Recreation: A Review and Synthesis of the Literature by Eric Thompson and Myron Floyd (2015).
Other Tourism Extension Publications
- Central Park, NC Cycling Tourism Market Segmentation Report and Central Park, NC Cycling Tourism SWOT Report by Chantell LaPan, Duarte Morais, and Carla Barbieri (2015).
- Enhancing Rural Tourism Networks by Jennifer Iyengar and Erin Seekamp (2014).
- What to Expect from Tourism Extension in the Coming Years. White Paper by Jennifer Iyengar, Erin Seekamp, Carla Barbieri, and Duarte Morais (2014).